eHealth Foundation Bulgaria and IDG Bulgaria organize National Discussion Forum “Information and Communication Technologies for Healthcare” that is planed for 1 February 2006 and will take place in Sheraton Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Conference will be organize under the aegis of the Minister of Healthcare of Republic of Bulgaria Prof. Radoslav Gajdarski.
At the conference will participate representatives from Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Bulgaria, representatives of the Parliamentary Commision for Healthcare, representatives from State Agency for Information Technologies and Communications, representatives from National Health Insurance Fund, representatives from Bulgarian Doctors Union, representatives from hospitals, universities and many other representatives from healthcare sector in Bulgaria and with the special participation of EHTEL. At the conference will participate biggest IT Companies, which works in eHealth area and are represented in Bulgaria – Cisco Systems, SAP, ICW, Siemens, Oracle, InfoWorld /InfoMed/, Kontrax, Siveco Romania.
The Preliminary Subjects for Discussions are:
· The European policy in eHealth area.
· Perspectives for implementation and developing of eHealth in Bulgaria
· Hospital Information Systems – range and importance. Results from common research of IDG Bulgaria and eHealth Foundation Bulgaria.
· Standarts for implementation of aplications in eHealth area.
· Building of contemporary ICT Infrastructure for healthcare – compulsory term for implementation of eHealth.
· Electronic health record, electronic patient file, electronic health cards – challenges, problems and benefits by the implementation.
· Contemporary ICT decisions for healthcare. World’s “Best practises” and “Best practises” in Bulgaria.